Thursday, February 7, 2008

Wednesday 6th February 2008

Wednesday
Feeling pretty good, all the usual side effects but less pronounced than usual, I imagine this is the bonus from having a slightly lighter dose this time. The main irritation is that my pump keeps alarming every time I bend my left elbow for more than a few seconds. I think it’s because the nurse moved the line slightly sideways when she changed the staylock device; it makes typing difficult and I can’t knit which is annoying. Phil is going to move it when he disconnects my pump tomorrow.

We managed a 20 minute walk on the flat easy path in Norsey woods this morning and then I had a friend visit in the afternoon. Phil made us pancakes; he’s a very strange bunny rabbit because he loves making pancakes but doesn’t like to eat them which suits me down to the ground!

Early night tonight because Phil has to get up at the crack of dawn tomorrow as he’s training in London but he still read me some book before we went to sleep.

No comments: