Friday, February 15, 2008

Thursday 14th February 2008

Thursday
I had another good day today! I’m getting to like this

Phil was working down at Worthing so he had to leave early, I needed to take the cat to the vets for an injection (this is in case we need to leave her at a cattery sometime). I was finished at the vets quite quickly and then I went out on my own! I took th e train to go and see Dad for a few hours.

Admittedly I did take taxis at both end of the train journey and I made sure I missed the rush hour so there weren’t too many people to pass on horrid infections but it did feel good managing to do something on my own like that. It’s hard to explain but it made me feel like a normal person instead of a sick person.

Anyway Dad was pleased to see me, we didn’t do much; just had lunch and played some cards, we both had naps and chatted but he just enjoyed having the company I think.

I was a bit tired when I got home but not out as tired as poor old Phil who had horrible traffic jams in both directions so was shattered by the time he finally got home. Luckily we had anticipated this and had easy ready means for dinner so he could just relax while I got to food ready.

We don’t do valentines day but both remembered late in the evening and said happy valentines day and then we laughed cos we have never done the cards/presents/meal type of thing and we don’t intend to start now.

No comments: