Sunday, December 9, 2007

Saturday 8th December

Slept well but stayed in bed late having snuggly cuddles with Phil; we both felt very lazy and didn’t get up till late morning. The weather was horrid so we couldn’t do any sort of walk. We went shopping for food for the next few days and even in the short distance between car and shop we got cold and wet.

I was coughing as soon as the cold hit me and feeling a bit coldy so we rushed home and stayed in the warm for the rest of the day.

I cooked a huge pot of soup with the rest of the tomatoes and onions we bought earlier in the week. I was a bit lazy and used a pack of frozen veg rather than buying all fresh as this cut down a little on the washing and chopping that I needed to do. I like home made vegetable soup and Dad loves it too so I’ll give him some of the frozen packs and have the rest for lunches over the next few weeks.

We watched Everton get 3 goals on Match of the Day, WAY TO GO EVERTON!!!

Still had the sniffles when we went to bed; Phil is in the middle of reading The Valley of Adventure now and we had hot chocolate with my reading.

No comments: