Monday, December 10, 2007

Monday 10th December

Monday

Blood pressure was okay when the nurse checked it so fingers crossed that I don’t have to take any other drugs.

Dad had left his pills and some other stuff at the hospital so we drove there and took them back to him, he’s still not very well but we are limited in what we can do to help as I have my chemo tomorrow.

I went to the hairdresser to have my hair washed and blow-dried then Phil took me to the library as I’m rather wolfing my way through the books at the moment. We are seeing friends this evening then ready for tomorrow and my next chemo session.

Sunday

Had a bit of a lie in then did some odds and ends in the morning. Then we got a call that Dad was ill and was being taken to hospital in an ambulance, Phil’s brother Richie was going to travel up to Southend Hospital to be with Dad and to find out what was happening then his wife was ill (I tell you the Bradley family is falling to bits!!) Phil went to the hospital but left me at home cos I still have a cold and didn’t want to catch anything that might interfere with my next chemo session.

They didn’t keep Dad in just gave him some treatment (you really really don’t want to know the details I promise you) and then sent him home so Phil got back early evening quite tired and stressed as you can imagine.

I dug out some wool and needles and I’m trying to remember how to knit, I’ll start of with a scarf which should be simple enough even for me and see if I enjoy it.

Anyway Caroline Richie’s wife is okay now, Dad is home and a bit better and Phil is recovering from all the driving around.

No comments: