Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hi Everyone,

About time I wrote a new post.

The last scan was a bit scary showing that some of the liver and lung tumours had shrunk a bit but some of the lung ones had grown a little. First time I've had any growth in the 15 months I've been on the trial and because my tumour markers have been so high they were concerned.

However the Professor has reviewed my case and feels that the disease is still stable so I can stay on my current treatment for the moment.
Worst that will happen is a change of drugs if the current trial stops working.

Next weekend we are off up to Liverpool for my sister's 70th birthday party, will be a huge family get together and I'm really looking forward to it. We've spent the last couple of months hoping that my chemo weeks would stay the same and they had! so it's my good weekend. We have family gathering from all over the place including Aberdeen, Spain and USA.

Woo Hoo!!!

No comments: