Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 00:14 Little walk in the woods this afternoon and then knitting like a demon to make up for lost time - Woo Hoo! starting to feel human again #
  • 07:13 Up early to put out the bins, life is just soooooo exciting #
  • 11:40 Knitting again and going to have my hair cut in a bit, only found out last week that I shouldn't have it coloured while on chemo - Oops! #
  • 15:04 Just had my hair cut and I feel so much better, I'm pretty girl now! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

2 comments:

Petronille said...

Just caught up on your blogs/tweets at home... (been given the day off as we've got a power cut at work and we can't do anything without computers/power!! Yayy!!)
Anyway, t'was to say that I'm glad to know that the scan results are ok.
Take care, Sylvie. x

Jill said...

Hi Sylvie,

Really good to hear from you, not many of the old Richmond crowd still in touch.

Things going okay for me or at least as okay as you could expect.

How are things with you?

Hugs Jill