Monday, November 17, 2008

Hi Everyone,

I know it’s been ages since I’ve written a full post but hopefully the twitter daily tweets have been useful in keeping you up to date with my doings.

I thought I’d write a belated Birthday post with some pictures.

On Halloween which is my birthday (yes I AM a witch!) Phil and I had booked an evening at Igtham Mote, a delightful Manor house in Kent. They were holding a Ghosts and Gourmet evening which seemed an ideal way to spend the evening.

We went on a candle light tour of the house (they were pretend electric candles but it did mean that nobody accidentally set fire to the place). The house keeper showed us around and there were various apparitions along the way.
We then had dinner which was very good.
Here is a picture of us at the end of the evening (Phil was sober cos he was driving but I had mulled wine and then a glass or two of wine).


Also a picture of the lovely roses which my friends Mike and Shan sent me.


I had a second birthday treat a few days later when we had a family lunch at a very good local pub.
Here is another picture of Phil and I enjoying ourselves.

No comments: