Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 09:58 Chemo okay yesterday except having to wait 6-6.30 hours for chemo to come up to ward after it was okayed by doc. Was mightily pissed off. #
  • 09:59 Feeling good today as slept fairly well even though I has steroid injection yesterday. #
  • 10:00 Some of the Kew pictures put up on my flicr account. Access here: tinyurl.com/5zmyof #
  • 10:02 Also posted off my OU assessment ( Fossils course) on Sunday; should get results in early Nov. Keep your fingers crossed for me! #
  • 13:27 I was just talking to big myself up and the words came out "I AM WOMAM, hear me woof" #
  • 13:29 I swear the word was ROAR in my head but in between brain and mouth it sort of morphed into woof. What does this say about my subconcious? #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: